Click to Register
- To promote and support Oncologic pathology education and research;
- To publish material related to Oncologic pathology;
- To cooperate with local and national organizations engaged in the field of Oncologic pathology and other medical specialties;
- To foster the study of Oncologic pathology and to encourage the personal and professional development of Oncopathologists and students aspiring to become Oncopathologists;
- To encourage the highest standards in the practice and teaching of Oncologic pathology and to promote good fellowship among pathologists through public discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures or other similar programs.
International soceity of Oncopathology is now accepting memberships for the 2011-2012 membership year. Benefits include access to workshops and seminars, as well as a registration discount for the OncoPathology conference.